CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday Seth & Samuel

WOW! Does it sound trite to say I can't believe it! Well I can't! My two preemie tiny little babies that came 6 weeks early and laid in incubators for 10 days so little, weak and tired they couldn't even be held are now a whopping 17 years old! I remember the day they were born so clearly! Scary, exciting, happy, joyful, nervous, thrilling! A new mom, a new dad! Two Babies so sweet so tiny, so full of love and so incredibly fresh from heaven. One thing I remember most about their birth was their strong spirit! So strong, each and every day. I remember the maturity I felt emanating from their bodies, their spirits so strong and so remarkably present! The heavens were upon us in our warm little home for those months of their growing and learning! They were so cute and soo soo fun!! We had a total blast with them! I totally loved having twins, every minute of it! I would have done it again in a heart beat. People didn't believe me but I was so very happy! So Very Happy! My Seth! My Samuel! Oh my gosh I love them so much it makes my heart hurt. Who said they could grow up! Who said they could be 17 and drive and date and have friends and ideas and thoughts of their own. Who said that Seth could join the Navy and Sam could go to MIT for school! I always knew as a mother you loved your children but I didn't know that you loved them so much it hurt! That everything that happens to them happens to you. I knew you loved them, I didn't know you fell in love with them! How much I love them, so very so very much! Love to Seth! Love to Sam Always and Forever! Love Mom!

3 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Sweet, Ally. I remember what cute little boys they were. I loved playing with them. So chubby and so good natured. Happy birthday, boys!

Ally said...

Thanks Ange, Thanks for reading! You're the only one that does! That's okay it's for our family history! Love Ally

Greg said...

Wow! Ally, what a tribute. And how well you express your love. They are lucky boys to have a mom and dad who are so devoted to them and so unselfish in helping them find their directions in life. You are a great example of motherhood. Can't be beat!!!

Are you sure you want a word verification on your profile. It discourages commenting. I can tell you how to turn it off.