CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hello Cyber Space

I can't believe we're up and running but thanks to Andrea we're on our way. Hopefully we'll get the knack of things and post the day to day adventures of our family in our own personal Mad Mad Mad House! Can you guess we love the show "Mad Mad Mad World" and find much fodder for thought in the wisdom and insanity of each colorful character. I live with 6 wonderful colorful charachters my ownself. Of course I'm just the narrator in the mayhem at hand and contribute to the madness in no way whatsoever. Love Allyson

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Yay! Looks great. Welcome to the blogging world.

Ally said...

Thank You Ange!! You are so nice to sacrfice your afternoon to help me! It's going to be fun!