CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy! Busy! Busy!

10:30 doctor appointment for my mom (she's staying with us)
11:30 hair appointment for my mom
11:45 Home, make special frosting, set tables
12:45 pick up mom from hair
1:30 meet friends for gingerbread house making with kids and special frosting
3:30 another doctor appointment for my mom
4:30 pick up muffins for dinner
6:30 dinner at my house with 12 women tonight

Am I crazy, physco, out of control or just plain nuts? This is how everyday in December has been and I'm tired! Tomorrow mom has another doctor's appointment at 10:00, meet friends for lunch at 11:30 before the kids get out of school for the Christmas break at 1:00. 3:00 set up for family party that I'm in charge of at my church, invitiations, set up tables and chairs, decorations, program, dinner! You know it's all crazy!!!! Love Exhausted Allyson

1 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I keep thinking once I don't have little, little ones things won't be so crazy. Now I'm realizing that these are the mellow years!